Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekend Happenings

oops, a little behind on my postings...

This weekend was filled with celebrating babies (to come and baby birthdays)

Saturday. Diep and I hosted a surprise baby shower for our dear friends dan and linda who are expecting baby boy in June! I don't have many pictures, but here are a few that capture the airplane theme.

(Photo and design credit: e.dang)

The paper airplane garland.


boarding pass wish tags

Sunday. Easter Sunday!! It was a packed house at church, with a great service.

That evening was our niece's 2nd birthday party - I can't believe she's almost TWO!! and about to be a big sister =)


watching elmo on kau-fu's phone


Strawberry shortcake cake with strawberries inside!

(I need to start taking pictures with a real camera and not my phone camera)

No comments: