Sunday, August 3, 2008

EastCoast WestCoast Family BBQ

A few weeks back, my cousin Felicia invited us all over to her apartment for an EastCoast WestCoast family bbq. We had family in town from both sides of the States, hence the name.

She marinated some meat, fired up the grill and we started chowing down.


Food on the Grill
Here's just a snipbit of the food that we had that day. Some drumsticks, hot dogs, carne asada..


Seasonings
Some grill side seasonings


ChauMian yes, i put chauMian instead of ChowMien bc i'm mandarin speaking.
The noodles were made for my grandma who isn't so keen on the bbq meats


Grandma!
Speaking of grandma, she was so happy and proud of my cousin. no one had ever had my cousin's "cooking" up until this day :)


Strawberries
Some fresh strawberries that one of the aunties brought




Alchie
And of course, no meal with my family is complete without some alcohol involved..We had our assortment of wines. there was one can of beer, that no one touched.


It was a fun time. great sunny afternoon. got to meet some new extended family members. Also got to see this little one again.

2 comments:

Jasmin said...

Hey its oops I did it again wine! Your post made me hungry.......... =(

Anonymous said...

hi cat....your postings make me hungry too....keep it up with the delicious photo's!